Five for Friday

I'm afraid I don't have too much inspiration for this Friday, but here is what's on my mind (besides looking forward to a three-day weekend)!

1. A care package from my sister!  She sent me two exercise skirts to motivate me.  I truly am so blessed to have a sister like her. I don't know what I would do without my family. 
Via


2.Thai takeout.  The husband has worked some really grueling hours this week/been traveling, so I haven't done any cooking.  On the one night he was home, we splurged on some takeout on Thursday evening, which was a real treat.
Via
3. This bracelet from C. Wonder is a pretty little gem to look at this Friday. And it's an extra 50% off the sale price. I think I'm attracted to pink and gold colored jewelry right now. I think some shopping might be in my future this weekend. 
Via
4. I started my graduate class this week.  It's bittersweet to be in a classroom full of teachers, but I think it's going to be good for me.  I might have spent a thrilling Thursday night re-reading parts of When Kids Can't Read What Teachers Can Do. You know, just to get myself in the spirit of things.
Via
5.  This weekend!  I'm planning to visit my parents on Saturday, and then the husband and I are going to get to see two of our really good friends on Sunday night.  I can't wait!

Happy Labor Day!  I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

No comments: