Weekend Recap: A Trip to Ikea

This weekend went by so quickly!  The husband had to work, but I was able to get some errands and cleaning done.  I also spent Sunday with a good friend and we went outlet shopping and walked around Ikea.  I've come to the conclusion that we don't really need anything else for our apartment, and I'm also trying to be really mindful with what I bring into it.  However, I couldn't resist these spice jars.
I know they are stacked kind of oddly, but I love that at least everything is uniform.  Because of the height of the cabinet, I don't really have another option, so I'm finally at peace with it.

While at Ikea, I saw a few other things that I would love to have brought home with me.  I've seen these shoe cabinets featured in quite a few homes, and I think they are so useful.  If we had a place that would make sense for one, I'd definitely be buying one because they seem so handy.
I'm not in the market for curtains, but I thought these were pretty, yet still traditional.
All in all, it was a lot of fun to see my friend and spend some time browsing.  How was your weekend?  I hope your week is off to a good start!

3 comments:

Adam said...

we don't have an IKEA where I live :(

birdie to be said...

Oh I love Ikea. Its actually a love/hate relationship. Sometime that place creates more work that buying something else. But it allows you to be creative and I love all the displayed inspiration in their stores!

Elle Sees said...

i want too many things in ikea!