Weekend Recap

This weekend was pretty low-key.  Since the husband got home late on Friday night from his trip, I ended up getting to put four miles in on the treadmill and tidied up the apartment, which was a productive start to the weekend.  Saturday was the usual laundry and errands with date night. Sunday afternoon I did some more errands, cleaning, and the husband and I got another run in.  I did have some returns to do on Sunday, and while I was out, I checked out a few other stores at the mall.  I've been trying to not buy as many clothes because I really don't need anything, but it's always fun to see what's out there.  Fortunately, I wasn't too tempted by BR or Ann Taylor.  I did want to stop by the Loft, but I realized that I would probably fall down the rabbit hole if I went there. In particular, this dress has made it onto my wishlist.
I also checked out J.Crew.  The clearance section was pretty picked over, but I did see these little pieces.  The leather seemed nice to me, and I seriously thought about picking up the little pouch and passport case for my friend who loves purple and traveling.
I resisted though, because Christmas and her birthday are still pretty far off! If  these pieces go down in price a bit further, I might have to take the plunge.  How was your weekend?

7 comments:

Adam said...

had a decent weekend myself

MCW said...

I did go into the Loft and I was happy I did. My wallet wasn't, but really got some amazing deals that will carry me through the fall!

Elle Sees said...

mine was very relaxing! and the weather was amazing! felt like fall.

birdie to be said...

Loving these... the dress & accessories are fabulous!

Christine said...

That dress is fabulous! I'll have to go check it out!

Xoxo,

Christine

Jess said...

It's going to be so hard with all these fun new fall looks starting to appear! But I've been holding off on shopping as well...

Ashley said...

I picked up the little leather pouch to keep things organized in my bags. The leather is so soft!