What's Cooking Wednesday: Sweet and Spicy Chicken Drumettes

Via
As I mentioned on Monday, this past weekend I made some chicken wings for the husband.  I've actually tried a few other chicken recipes lately, but they haven't suited the husband's taste.  Well, this recipe from Giada de Laurentiis was a home run.  Because I was feeling under the weather, I think this recipe felt harder to make than it actually is, but even with all the effort I felt I expended, it was worth it.  The husband is always appreciative when I try to make something edible for him, but for this recipe, I think he thanked me four times throughout the evening.  And he might have eaten 8 wings, which is a lot for him. The only thing tricky about this recipe is that you have to marinate it for three hours, so it's definitely a weekend recipe or something you make the night before and then pop in the oven.  If you like chicken wings, I'd definitely give this one a try! 

2 comments:

Adam said...

looks good

Worthington said...

Well, they certainly look yummy!