What's Cooking Wednesday: Taco Chili

Via
I've kind of fallen off the bandwagon when it comes to cooking for the husband.  It isn't really a lack of time, it's just I don't really have any ideas. And the husband is only willing to give any suggestions when he is hungry, meaning that I need to produce it instantly. This week, I decided to focus on cooking a meal that I would enjoy.  Since I'm the only one eating it, this recipe has provided me with meals all week, but that just cuts down on the cooking!  I tried this Taco Chili recipe, after I was inspired by one of my co-worker's lunches.  I think the bits of corn intrigued me, so I was instantly motivated to try it out.  I skipped making the cheese sauce, and just added some Mexican cheese and a little sour cream, and this is delicious. What's even better is that it is super easy to make (you basically just open up some cans and add it to garlic and an onion).  I'll definitely be making this again sometime this fall or winter! Have you been making any fall dishes lately?  I want to try to make some butternut squash soup sometime soon!

3 comments:

Adam said...

looks good

agalandherdog said...

Yum! I've been craving chili. I may have to try this out.

Alexa said...

Yum! This looks so good and scrumptious for fall.