Fall Splurges

It seemed like it took awhile for fall to arrive, and now it is finally here in full force!  I've been enjoying the season with as many things pumpkin as I can.  I love my Yankee Candle scent in pumpkin, and I also bought some pumpkin body wash. Which sound a bit weird, but actually smells delicious.
I also picked up a few new fall clothes. When I went to BR a few weeks ago, I ended up buying this skirt.  It's red/orange, which I usually don't go for, but it was under $25, and I really have been enjoying it.
Especially after I found this scarf at Target. 
Have you bought anything for your fall wardrobe lately?  I'm afraid it's my favorite season, and it's hard for me to resist all the cozy clothes!


3 comments:

agalandherdog said...

I've been shopping too much lately! I love that scent from B&BW. I use it every day during this time of year!

Jess said...

Hooray for fall! And I love that skirt! Might have to pick one up....

Alexa said...

Love that scarf...so pretty for fall!