What's Cooking Wednesday: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Via
A few weekends ago on a particularly hot Saturday night when the husband and I were having a Game of Thrones marathon, I made some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.  I had meant to make them when the MIL came into town (the husband thinks they are her favorite), but since she changed her mind, I decided to make them anyways.  They are really simple, but the husband is a fan.  Tonight I decided to make them again because I got out of my class early and I had a few eggs that were going to expire soon.  This is an easy recipe, but it's yummy (I think that might have something to do with all the butter).  If you're in the mood for a basic cookie, this is a great recipe!

6 comments:

Adam said...

cookies sound good right now

miss b said...

I like the addition of oats in cookies. Must try this recipe!

Demfraga said...

Perfect for fall! congrats on doing the 10k btw. Where do you live? We're in Manassas- maybe we can meet up one day!
xo Nancy

agalandherdog said...

Those are my favorite!

The Pink Putter said...

Those look yummy!

Jess said...

Mmmmm cookies... (especially homemade ones!) I bet they were delicious!