Five for Friday: Gold Fever

Happy Friday, everyone! For this Friday roundup, I thought I would do a roundup of all the golden, glamorous things that have been catching my eye. It must be the holidays, but I've really been craving sparkle.

First up, I'm in love with this dress from BR.  I have no place to wear it and the husband would hate it, but I can at least admire it here.
Via
I also adore this little jewelry box from Target. Even though I have plenty of things like this, I'm kind of tempted to get the little one.
Via

For a long time, I've wanted to add some elephants to our decor.  Unfortunately, these from JCP's Jonathan Adler's line are sold out.
My Christmas cards got me in the mood for some gold stationery, and  these are pretty cute too.
Via
Finally, here is a gold accent that I own and I'm not just dreaming of!  I can't wait to use these little plates that I bought on sale from Target's holiday collection last year. 

Have you been drawn to gold lately too?  It seems that is is definitely an accent color this season!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I'm loving all the gold you chose especially the bookends. Bummer they are sold out!

agalandherdog said...

Lots of cute things!

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

hey doll! just started following thanks to the linkup...YAY! i am TOTALLY gold obsessed this season. and that stationary is the cutest ever!!! swoon. love those plates you scored too. post-season holiday sales are THE BEST! hope you're having a lovely friday, beauty!!! happy weekend! xx