Five for Friday: Kate Spade Sale

Happy Friday! For some reason, I can't stop thinking about Christmas, and so I may have indulged this morning in the Kate Spade sale (extra 25% off).

I ended up picking up this wine tote to give to a friend celebrating a January birthday.

And these thermal cups, because I think they will go nicely with a Starbucks gift card for friends.

This make up bag for my SIL who loves red.


And while I didn't purchase these wine tags, aren't they fun?
I also thought about getting this pencil case for a friend, but decided against it (because a pencil case isn't terribly practical).
I hope you have a great weekend!  Tomorrow I'm going to be driving about 7 hours round trip to visit a friend, and then on Sunday just catching up on errands and hanging out with the husband.  Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Alexa said...

Oh heeey Kate Spade. I'm obsessed with you. :)