Monogram Monday: Letters at Old Navy

I was looking online this weekend for Christmas gifts and I came across these letter sweaters from Old Navy.  While I realize that it's a bit obnoxious to walk around with a giant initial, some of the colors are kind of cute.

Via
Via
Via
Via
Via
They also had phone cases and gloves.
Via

 I think that this stuff can sometimes look cheap, and I'd be interested to see how everything looks in real life.  I love this monogram sweater from C. Wonder, but you certainly can't beat Old Navy's price. What do you all think?
Via



5 comments:

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

LOVE these!! and love me some old navy!!! might have to get myself one! ;)
xx

agalandherdog said...

I love the Old Navy sweaters. I wish they had an "H"!

MCW said...

I love them...and think I need those gloves.

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

I do like the idea of "customized" gifts. Initials are such a great thing to feel connected to. =)
xo,
nancy

Elle Sees said...

i like the big letter! i'd have to see it on. they look cute.