Our Christmas Cards!

Now that Halloween is over, I can share my Christmas cards that I ordered from Tiny Prints.  I ended up picking this design. I wanted something a little more glam than usual, and the husband actually went along with it. I think he realizes that some things that he doesn't really care about make me ridiculously happy.
I had a coupon, so I sprung for some  lined envelopes, which I absolutely love.  I also took a trip to Staples and picked up some gold colored Sharpies and some gold ornament address labels from Martha Stewart's holiday collection.  I played around with some fonts, and the labels printed up really well. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.  Now I'm just going to get started addressing them!
Are you starting to think about Christmas yet?  It's my favorite holiday, so I'm afraid that I usually start thinking about it insanely early.

4 comments:

MCW said...

They are great! I am a Christmas card slacker. I never send them.

Dale Janee @Savvy_Spice said...

These Christmas cards are so adorable. Definitely some of the most stylish I've ever seen.

xo from San Francisco & Switzerland
~Dale Janeè
www.savvyspice.com

SHF said...

Your Christmas cards are so cute! I'm definitely going to look for those address labels next time I'm out shopping!

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Vett Vandiver said...

super cute cards! Christmas is close!