What's Cooking Wednesday: Eggplant Parmesean Stacks!

Via
I ended up not keeping up with these posts for a few weeks, but I'd like to start them again.  I think it really does encourage me to try to cook a little bit more and it also shows me that I am adding more and more recipes to my repertoire. Sometimes I get discouraged that I don't cook more, so these posts really do show some progress!

 I found this eggplant stack recipe from The Reedy Review, and they are delicious. The first time I made them, I followed her recipe exactly, but the second time I just used bottled marinara sauce.  I had the extra sauce on hand, and I found that it made it a slightly quicker weeknight meal.  I hadn't cooked with eggplant before, and I was impressed by how easy it was.  During the fall and winter, this is a great dinner!  Do you have any good eggplant recipes?  I'd love to try them.

2 comments:

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

These look & sound so good! I never think to cook eggplant, but I feel like it's actually very versatile to cook with. I need to start buying it at the grocery store more!
Isn’t That Charming.

Elle Sees said...

nom nom nommmm i love eggplant, so i'm all over this! yum!