Weekend Recap: Getting into the Christmas Spirit!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!  On Sunday afternoon we ventured into the city before any inclement weather, and it was really fun.  I have to admit that I was reluctant to go out because I just wanted to get ready for the week and study for the final I have in my graduate class (I've decided that once you start working it's just really hard to get motivated).  But, we hadn't done anything together all weekend since the husband had to work on Saturday, so to the monuments we went. With our Santa hats (which I also didn't want to wear at first).  Fortunately, the husband takes himself less seriously than I do (and who could resist wearing the pink sparkly hat but for so long?).
See, aren't they fun?
 It was nice to see the city during the snowfall, and we also decided to walk around Georgetown for a little bit, and we picked up some cupcakes for a treat at home!
How was your weekend?  Hopefully everyone is staying safe and warm with all this winter weather.


3 comments:

saw said...

very cute hats and pretty snow! :) looks like a christmas card ;) hope you have a merry day! :)

Dina Gideon said...

I agree with saw! That should be on a Christmas card, so darling!

Glad you ventured out--we stayed right here...all weekend long!

MCW said...

Yesterday was perfect Christmas weather!