What's Cooking Wednesday: Cranberry Mousse

With the holidays in full swing, I thought I'd share a really easy recipe, cranberry mousse.  My mom makes this for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and I find it rather tasty.  Since I did the desserts for Thanksgiving this year, I made it and put it in these little cups (which made me ridiculously happy).  In case you feel like making it for a holiday party, here's the recipe!

Ingredients:
1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
1 (6 oz.) strawberry Jello
1 c. water
1 can whole cranberry sauce
3 tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
2 c. sour cream 
1/2 c. pecans
whipped cream
 
Drain pineapple. Add juice to water and gelatin, bring to a boil. Add remaining ingredients and refrigerate. It's really easy, but I promise that it's yummy and I think it's really pretty!

2 comments:

Elle Sees said...

i've never had this! i love this idea.

Alexa said...

Oh totally yummy. And they look gorgeous!