A Belated Christmas Recap!

I'll admit that I'm still getting back into the swing of things after all the holidays.  I hope that everyone enjoyed lots of time with family and friends!  We were able to spend Christmas with my family, which was really special for me. Christmas Eve, we went to the service together and then I picked up the husband at the train station. My brother and sister-in-law hosted us for Christmas Day dinner and lots of game nights.  We gave  them Cranium for Christmas, and I really can't remember laughing as hard as I did while playing. Overall, it was just a really relaxing and fun time.  I think that this Christmas was exactly what everyone in my family needed. With everyone's work schedules, just being together is such a treat.

I did get quite a few presents, though!  My FIL gifted me with this sweater from C. Wonder. 
I also got these cocktail napkins and a decorative plate, both of which I really like.  Apparently, Santa reads my blog and so all of my gifts were things that I'd been wanting for awhile. 

The husband got me this sweater from Old Navy.  I'm excited to wear it on the weekends.
My sister got me a really cute cosmetic bag and lots of bath soaps. 
 I'm afraid that I got quite a bit considering we weren't supposed to be doing gifts this year! 


4 comments:

MCW said...

I still need to do my 2nd Christmas recap. Looks like Santa treated you well :)

jess @ Quaintrelle said...

I love both of your sweaters! I would live in that Old Navy one on cold nights for sure!

jess | Quaintrelle

Becky M said...

Love that sweater from c wonder! Its darling!

agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

cute sweaters! my family is supposed to not do gifts either but my sisters give anyway.