Five for Friday: A Trip to the Outlets!

This week has flown by, and I'm looking forward to the weekend!  I'd really like to do some major cleaning around the apartment, but most likely the husband and I will just decide to hang out. He's going to Chicago at the end of next week, so I can always do some major cleaning then. 

Here are some goodies that I picked up on a trip to the outlets over the break. I specifically went hoping to find a few things for a friend's birthday at the end of this month, and the outlets didn't disappoint! First up, I found this ring for her! It was super reasonably priced ($11),and I think it's adorable.
Via
I also found these earrings.
And I plan on putting them in this makeup case (she loves gold).
I picked up this Crabtree & Evelyn lotion set as a last minute gift for the husband's aunt.  The pomegranate scent is divine!
 Finally, I bought this little pouch for myself.  It is the perfect size for my Kindle and charger.  I felt a little bit bad about picking up something for me when shopping for others, but I really love it.
Have you done any January sales shopping?  I find that prices are really good this time of year, but I'm so exhausted from all the excursiveness at Christmas that it's hard to get but too excited. I hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Christa at Forever Young said...

Did you go to the Leesburg outlets? I also go there for the KSNY! Stopping by from the link-up. Happy Friday!

Christa
Forever Young

MCW said...

You are so good and disaplined with shopping!!! I wish I had that, please rub off of me.