Five for Friday!

With MLK weekend and a snow day, this week ended up being pretty short (which is always a treat).  Here are my five for Friday!

1. I saw this video on A Cup of Jo, and I'm intrigued. I think I might make this a new goal of mine in the next few months.

2. I'll admit that I am having a bit of a crisis when it comes to clothes/style.  I'm feeling so old with my 30th birthday coming up, and I probably shouldn't be wearing sparkly yoga pants, but these were fairly inexpensive and come in different lengths.
Via
3. I made this quick little print for our apartment.  I've seen all the "state art" lately, but I wanted to personalize it a bit.  My dad always says "It's a beautiful day in the commonwealth of Virginia", so I thought that it would be fun to add to our entry way.
4. Even though won't be purchasing this dress from J.Crew's factory store, isn't it lovely?
Via
5. A project that the husband was working on wrapped up, so I'm hoping that will mean I can spend a little bit of time with him this weekend.  I'm also looking forward to celebrating a good friend's birthday, so I think we will be celebrating with a little bubbly!

Via

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

8 comments:

saw said...

Oh my goodness! I almost bought that scallop dress from JCrew earlier this week, but they were out of my size! Good taste! :)

Elise @ Cheers Yall said...

Sparkly yoga pants?! Rock candy in champs?! YES AND YES!!! So perfect for Friday :)

Sundresses and Smiles said...

Love all these things..especially that print you made!!

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

What a fun idea for a print! I love that you personalized it with your dad's saying. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Isn’t That Charming.

Elle Sees said...

i thought 30 was old too, but loving my 30s so much more than my 20s!

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

{visiting from the link up} No worries, sweets! The 30s are fabulous!! ;*) I could so go for some bubbly, while relaxing in yoga pants...with sparkles! {love it!! A lit'l sparkle makes everything better!} The dress is lovely!! Makes me long for Spring!! Fun post :)

jess @ Quaintrelle said...

I'm having a birthday/fashion crisis, too, but I say rock on with your sparkly yoga pants self (it makes me feel better about wearing shorts from American Eagle, lol).

jess | Quaintrelle

Alexa said...

Such a pretty dress and with you on the bubbly!