New Year's Resolutions - Better Late than Never!

Via
I know that January is almost half way over, but I took a lot of time to think about my resolutions this year. Basically, I feel like there are so many changes that I want to make, and it's hard to pick just one thing, which is why in the past, I come up with abstract goals that I never accomplish. This year, I'm focusing on short term goals and then I'll re-evaluate.  In the next three months there are a few things that I'd like to accomplish.

1. Figure out a make up routine that works for me - I'm getting older and my skin isn't getting any better.  My face is dry and I still suffer from zits (seriously).  In the next weekend or two, I'm stopping by Sephora and I'm going to try some different products.

2. Purge my closet- I have a lot of clothes that I either need to start wearing or get rid of. I want to go through everything and donate anything that doesn't fit or I don't like anymore.

3. Spruce up the apartment- We've been in our current place for over two years, and I'd like to thoroughly clean everything, donate at least 10 things, and re-organize underneath our bed.

4. Exercise 4 times a week.  I know that this is a very modest goal, but it's achievable and something I can realistically maintain. If I accomplished this goal, that would also be something I'd be happy with.

5. Lose 4 pounds each month- Obviously, this relates to goal number 4, but I want diet to be just as much of a focus this year as exercise. I actually think that by breaking down the weight loss into smaller chunks, it will be more manageable.

6. Get some cute lounge/casual clothes. The clothes that I wear around the house I've had for years and they definitely need an update.  While I don't want to spend too much, I want to make an effort.

So those are some short term goals for January, February and March! What are your resolutions?


3 comments:

Katie Elizabeth said...

Love your goals and think they are totally doable! I have dry skin, too and one product line that I really recommend is CeraVe! I use the AM and PM lotions and it has helped with my dry skin 100%. I've heard their cleansers are just as amazing. Plus, the line can be found at Target and Ulta and you can't beat the prices!

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Seem like worthy goals that are actually attainable! Best wishes for many blessings in 2014.

Tallia said...

Some good goals! I want to loose weight as well but don't' we all! Best in 2014!

❤Tallia
Trending In Fashion
Dressale Giveaway