Some January Sales!

Even though, I'm usually exhausted from all the shopping and spending from Christmas, January is really the best time to shop.  I stopped by Banana Republic last weekend to do a few last returns, and I ended picking up a few things.  The first thing that caught my eye was this tank in a bright pink.  I think it will look really cute this summer paired with my black polka dot shorts.  And, if I decide that the bow is too much, I can always just layer it with a cardigan.
I also found this pink dress on sale at Banana Republic for a mere $32.99.  Before Christmas, I actually had tried it on and was thinking about buying it, but decided against it. I tried it on again, and I couldn't pass it up.  Even though the dress isn't forgiving as I'd like, I still love it. I'm hoping to wear this for Valentine's Day or for my birthday. (Perhaps this will motivate me to go a little harder on the treadmill, which is never a bad thing).

My last new purchase is from the Loft.  While I haven't found much there lately, I picked up this skirt for only $15, and I think it will be great to wear to work for the rest of winter and next fall.
Have you found any nice pieces during all the January sales?

1 comment:

MCW said...

I've gotten a few things from Ann Taylor and JCrew of course :)