What's Cooking Wednesday: Pioneer Womans Buffalo Chicken Bites

Buffalo Chicken Bites!
For Christmas, the husband's aunt gave me a copy of The Pioneer Woman's cookbook, A Year of Holidays, so I decided to try a few of her recipes.  The husband loves chicken wings, which led me to her buffalo chicken bites (recipe can be found here). 

Appropriately, this recipe is supposed to be made for the Super Bowl, and for my football loving husband, I figured I couldn't go wrong.  The recipe was pretty easy to make, and I think that they turned out pretty well.  The husband ended up eating all of them over the course of two days, so that's always a good sign.  However, when I asked if I should make them again, he seemed ambivalent.  I guess it's just hard to compete with Kraft's BBQ glaze Shake and Bake (seriously)!

2 comments:

agalandherdog said...

Haha, don't husbands just crack you up sometimes? I love PW!

Alexa said...

So funny about your husband. Those do look amazing though!