Baby Shower Gifts

I don't know about you, but I feel that this spring is the season for babies.  Two of my co-workers are due in March and one of my cousins is due this April. My cousin's shower is this weekend, and our family is going together to give them a car seat. However, I wanted to give her a little something extra.  Since I'm not in the baby stage and I'm not especially close to my cousin, it was hard for me to figure out what to give.  However, I saw this little Burt's Bees gift set from Target, and I couldn't resist.
Via


I just love how it's packaged!
I really hope that she likes it!  I think it's absolutely adorable and all the cotton is organic, which I know she cares about.  I'd love to know what baby gifts you enjoy giving/receiving!

3 comments:

Joelle B. said...

This is a great gift idea. I love shopping for baby clothes. I'm in terrible trouble when I actually have children.
Xoxo-Joelle
Countrylivinginheels. blogspot.com

Elle Sees said...

that is perfect! i give diapers, and i don't even make them fancy, hehe.

Jess said...

Too cute! I'm loving the Burt's Bees myself lately, and diapers are ALWAYS a great gift!