Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I hope that you all enjoy the day.  This weekend my sister, her boyfriend, and my parents came to visit me for my birthday.  My sister convinced the husband and I to do a St. Patrick's Day Four Miler with her, so we did that on Saturday morning.  I didn't train for it like I should have, so it was hard on me, but I'm really glad we did it.  Because my sister is fun, she bought leggings for us to wear while we ran.  I wasn't convinced at first, but they really added a lot.

Here's what a hot mess I was after the race. Seriosly, I would not have made it without my sister. She is seriously such a good motivator.
I'll recap the birthday festivities tomorrow, but I just wanted to wish you all a happy St. Patrick's Day!




1 comment:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day and Birthday...love the green leggings!