Recent Sales: C.Wonder

A few weeks ago now, C. Wonder had a sale.  I really like C.Wonder, but to be honest, I really think it's best to buy things after they've been marked down because I don't find the quality of their products to be terribly high.  Nonetheless, I love the designs, so I took this little sale as the opportunity to stock up.

First up, I bought this elephant candle for myself.  I've really liked it for awhile, but it started out as $78!  I ended up getting it 70% off, which is still a splurge.
 Second, I couldn't resist to buy more napkins for a little under three dollars!
 
I bought this cheese board for my friend who loves pineapples.  It was $17, but nicely boxed and would be a nice house welcoming gift.
 
Apparently, I'm really into cheese boards, because I bought this one too.


I also picked up these earrings. They were a little big more substantial than I was expecting, but still pretty.


I also purchased this cup for the husband's aunt.  I think it will look really cute packaged with some tea or cocoa. 
All in all, I did go a little bit overboard, but the way I see it, I helped the husband do a little birthday shopping for me.  I'm in love with some of C. Wonder's new arrivals, but I will be holding out for the next good sale!


4 comments:

P*P*P said...

Love your picks! They're totally cute and sometimes you just need to splurge. :)

MCW said...

Yes, there stuff isn't the best quality. But, at 70% off you can't beat it!

Elle Sees said...

i've never been there, but have driven by the store a lot. cute stuff.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I never buy anything full price from C. Wonder...they have always have such good sales! Love that elephant candle!