Weekend Recaps

So, I kind of stopped blogging for a little while.  I'm coming to to the conclusion that maybe that's just how it is going to be, and that's okay with me.  Two weekends ago, my sister came to visit and we had a great time.  We went shopping in Georgetown (we may have spent the majority of our time at TJ Maxx) and just relaxed.  We were so busy hanging out, that I forgot to take pictures, but I did take a photo of her little welcome basket.
We also went to the Loft and I got this skirt and dress.  I'm loving the neutrals.
This weekend I was dealing with car repairs and just trying to catch up with errands and being lazy.  What have you been up to?

1 comment:

Elle Sees said...

the best thing about blogging is that there are no rules. do what works for you. love seeing what you got!