Easter Inspiration!

One thing that is putting a little pep into my step is the fact that Easter is coming up!  I'm really excited because my family is coming to visit, and it will be great for us to all be together.  Here is some of my Easter inspiration, and I hope to share with you soon what actually materialized soon!

First up, I love this idea from Pinterest, of putting nail polish in Easter eggs, so I'm doing this for my sister, mom, and SIL.
I also adore this bunny platter from Crate and Barrel.  Unfortunately, it's sold out, but I still think it's cute.  I guess everyone else did too!
We decided to order some spring cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcake, and I'm very excited about this.  I think they are such a treat!
Although, if I were really into baking, I would want to try to make this cake featured by Williams and Sonoma.
I know these things are frivolous, but it's fun to prepare for the holiday.


No comments: