Easter Preparations!

Yesterday, I shared my inspiration for Easter, but of course, what materializes is much different.  First up is the  Easter sign  I bought at Kohl's a few years ago.  Even though it's not very practical to store, I enjoy displaying it every spring.
At Target, I found this cute little banner.  It was about five dollars, so I decided that it would be something fun that we could use for a few years. We don't have a mantle, so I hang it over the big window in our living room.

It's hard to read because of the sunlight, but in real life it looks more like this.
 I also made up these little treat bags for my family.  The women get nailpolish and EOS lipbalm and the guys get gum and mini Altoids.  It's really hard to find stuff to put in those eggs that isn't candy!
I also picked up some plates and napkins at the Target dollar bin. 
Are you doing anything special for Easter if you celebrate the holiday?  I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to cook...



1 comment:

Elle Sees said...

love decorating for holidays!! i made peeps foot fizzies and have colorful eggs in a vase.