Easter Recap!

Well, after all my Easter posts last week, it only seems fitting to share the actual event.  On Friday, my sister arrived.  She was feeling under the weather, so our big excursion was going to Georgetown to pick up some Easter cupcakes.

On Saturday, we went to a baseball game with my brother, his wife, and my sister. It was absolutely beautiful outside.

I made a really easy meal of salmon, broccoli and mashed potatoes with Georgetown cupcakes for dessert.
We purchased a waffle iron in honor of Easter brunch, and on Saturday night the husband started his experiments with the batter.
Sunday morning, I made the fruit salad,  heated up some mini quiche from Whole Foods and also made some muffins (my mom brought ups some scones and marble cake).  The husband was in charge of the waffles, and they turned out great!


Throughout the weekend, we had two games of Monopoly and lots of quality family time together.  Most of the pictures are on my brother's phone and my mom's Ipad, but it's fun to remember the day!  I hope you all had a relaxing weekend.  Now it's back to reality!

1 comment:

Elle Sees said...

loved seeing your easter!! i was sick, so i'm living through everyone's pics!