Weekend Recap: A Little Trip to Lexington, Virginia

I hope everyone had a nice weekend and enjoyed some beautiful weather.  We took a short trip to Lexington, Virginia, and it was fun to see the town.  We stayed at the Hampton Inn, which is a historic building, and really interesting.
This hotel had a lot of charm.

They also had gorgeous arrangements of flowers everywhere.
 We met the husband's mom on Saturday night and went to dinner at Bistro on Main. I thought it was delicious, and if you're ever in the area, I'd recommend it!  On Sunday morning we went to brunch at the Southern Inn, which was also great. We walked around the downtown area for quite a bit, but forgot to take photos.  On Sunday afternoon, my MIL and I also visited the Lee Chapel while the husband was doing some work, and it was really interesting.  Even though the town of Lexington is small, it's definitely quaint! How was your weekend?

1 comment:

MCW said...

Sounds like a perfect spring weekend!