Wishlist from the J.Crew Factory store

I am ready for some spring weather!  While I don't need to buy new spring clothes at all, there are quite a few things at the J.Crew Factory store that have caught my eye.

I love this top, and I'm hoping I might be able to purchase it when it goes on further sale.
Even though they are just plastic, these earrings are so pretty.
This scarf reminds me of the lemon theme that Kate Spade has right now.
Of course I think this one is pretty too.
While I look bad in gray, so won't be getting this even if it was on massive sale,  I think this sweater is cute.
And I think this sweater would be fun if the husband and I end up going to Maine.
Anything catching your eye lately?  I like doing little wishlists sometimes because even if I don't end up buying any of the things, it helps me keep focused on what I like.





No comments: