Five for Friday: Stationery & Paper Goods!

It's no secret that I love stationery. I think there is absolutely nothing better than sending cards to people I love, and it just makes your day a little brighter.  I'm really fortunate, because my sister feels the same way and is always sending me encouraging, loving notes.  When Tiny Prints gave me a  coupon, I couldn't resist buying these notecards, which are just like my save the dates from a long, long time ago. I just had to pay for shipping, so even though I'm on a "shopping ban" this month, I made an exception.
Via
Around Mother's Day, I was thinking that a new address book would be lovely for my mom.  I realized that I just thought that because I want one, so I refrained, but aren't these cute from Minted? I'm still walking around with my Excel document that we created for our wedding invitations, so I'm definitely putting this on my wishlist for Christmas next year.
Via
Via
Now, I love printing off my own address labels, but if the husband and I ever get our own permanent home, I'd love to get an embosser.  This thing seems fancy! Again, I thought about getting this for my mom, but realized that she might not get her kicks from this.
Via
Finally, Papyrus is having a Memorial Day sale, and you could pick up these cute Kate Spade notebooks.  Plus they have free shipping!  I'm refraining because I really am trying to watch my spending, but aren't these lovely? 
Via
Via
Thanks for letting me indulge in my love for stationery for a moment! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Memorial Day!

No comments: