Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! It's been a week, but the rain has stopped and I'm gearing up for a big event for my work on Saturday evening.  In the meantime, I've been thinking about birthday gifts for my mom.  I'm loving these earrings from Banana Republic, and I think they look like something she would enjoy.
April showers also bring May flowers, so in between the rain, I saw some beautiful tulips.
 I gave some hydrageneas to one of my co-workers, and they made the office so cheerful. I love Trader Joe's flowers.
I've also been enjoying re-reading this book on my Metro ride to and from work.
I can't wait until Sunday when I have my car back and my work event is over!  I hope you all have a lovely weekend.



2 comments:

agalandherdog said...

I love those earrings! Happy Friday!

Elle Sees said...

cute earrings!!