Thursday's Thoughts

I was tagged by The Southern Wife, so here are a few questions and answers for Thursday!

1. What are you most looking forward to this summer?
Vacations, watermelon, and the pool
2. What travel destination is on your bucket list?
One day, I'd just love to get in the car with the husband and drive across the country.  We're driving up the east coast to Maine this year, so we will see how that goes! 
3. What's your favorite movie of all time? Pride and Prejudice
4. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would it be?
I'm not a huge celebrity person, but I've really been enjoying watching the Mindy Project lately, so I'm going with Mindy Kaling.
5. What do you do for exercise/working out and how did you get into it?
Umm, I try to jog, but I'm not very dedicated.
6. What's your ideal date night with your husband/significant other?
I love dressing up and going to a nice dinner with the husband, but our afternoon trips to the monuments and the Smithsonian are also lots of fun.
7. Why did you start blogging?
I started reading blogs, and thought it would be fun to have my own.  When I first started I was teaching, I felt pretty isolated, so this was a good outlet.
8. What's your favorite holiday to celebrate?
I really enjoy celebrating all holidays, but Christmas is definitely my favorite.
9. What 3 things can you not leave home without?
My cell phone, wallet, and chapstick (or keys if I'm driving!)
10. What's your favorite book you've read lately?
Bread & Wine

2 comments:

Dina Gideon said...

I just watched the season finale of the Mindy project and that was SUCH A GREAT EPISODE. I love that show. :)

Loved learning more about you, too...

MCW said...

Mindy is my favorite! And I need to read Bread and Wine...