Five for Friday: A Little Trip to Florida!

Well, I'm certainly glad to be at the end of this week!  I was in charge of a few events for my work, and now that they are done, I feel like a lot of pressure is off of me and I can relax a bit.  We are celebrating by going down to Florida this weekend to meet up with my parents and see my sister and her significant other. 

Last night I painted my toes "mod square" and I feel like I'm ready for some fun in the sun!

We're planning on going snorkeling, at John Pennekamp Coral Reef Park, and I can't wait to be in the water.
Via
I'm also looking forward to wearing this cover up from Old Navy.
Via
My parents have already arrived in Florida, and they sent me this picture. I can't wait to take a dip in the pool.
Most of all, I'm excited that the husband and I can take this little trip together to see my parents and sister.  I'm looking forward to hearing about my sister's trip to France!
I hope you have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Lucky girl! Looks fantastic. Enjoy!

miss b said...

That pool looks so inviting and I love the Essie polish which is the perfect summer shade. I may just have to treat myself even though I was determined not to buy any more for a while!

Oh Sunnie Day said...

That sounds amazing!! Can't wait to hear how it goes :)

xx

jen

karli @ farmer & the bell said...

hey gal! i am contacting people that linked up in the last 5 on friday linkup...that has since been put on hold for the summer. well...if you were interested, a friend of mine and i are starting it back up! the first one will be live this friday morning! prepare your post! :) it's going to be called "oh hey, friday!" it'll be the exact same rules. write about five anythings. hope to see you there! karli from http://farmerbell.blogspot.com