Weekend Sales: C.Wonder and Ann Taylor

This weekend, I had to stop by the mall to return a pair of shoes that didn't work for the husband, so I stopped by C.Wonder to check out their sale.  Fortunately for the husband, I spent most of the weekend cleaning and organizing, so I was probably a little more thoughtful with my purchases. 

I was tempted by this cheeseboard, but since we already have one, I refrained.  I've blogged about this before, so you know it was tough to walk away.
Via
 I also love these plates in coral and tangerine, but alas, we really don't have any space to store them.
Via
One thing I did purchase a few months ago is this helmet, and I think it would be a great deal if you are in need of one. Thanks to the husband's love of capital bike share, I really did and I'm glad I have one.
Via
I also stopped by Ann Taylor, since they were having a 50% off sale. I picked up this purse, but I'm still trying to figure out if I want to keep it or not. It was forty dollars and I thought it would be nice for work.  What do you think?
Via
It seems like this is sale season.  Have you found anything fun lately?


1 comment:

MCW said...

I give that cheese board as a hostess gifts! I should have stocked up this weekend!