Back from Maine!

On Saturday night we made it back safely from Maine!  We had a great trip and it was truly a break.  Unfortunately, it is back to reality with work and the husband is leaving the country tomorrow for a business trip.  He will be gone a few weeks, so I'm a bit sad about that. However, I'm planning some weekend trips to visit my family and friends, so hopefully the time will go quickly.  I did want to share with you a few trips from our little vacation, in case you might be interested.

When we got there, the weather was gorgeous and we braved the cold water.
We went duck pin bowling, which I was pretty good at.
I loved visiting the Portland Head Light and Two Lights.
When the weather was bad, we drove up to Freeport to go to the outlets.  We stopped by a great pizza place in Freeport that had a nice atmosphere.  After the rain and shopping, it was perfect.
We  went to see the horses race a few times.

The husband flew a kite.
That ended up going pretty high.
And we spent as much time on the beach as we could, collecting shells, playing bocci ball, and just talking and dreaming.

It was exactly what we needed. Thanks for bearing with me as I shared so many photos!




2 comments:

monique said...

The photos are amazing. I love the last one, so unique!

Elle Sees said...

so glad you're back and had a great time