Getting Ready for the Fourth of July!

As I mentioned, my family will be coming up for the Fourth of July, as well as the husband's dad.  I started to do a few preparations because I'm excited to see everyone (plus I have a hard time doing everything at the last minute).  I'm hoping to create a little snack station for when we're watching the fireworks, so I prepared these red, white, and blue snacks.

My family loves popcorn, so I put some in these little Martha Stewart boxes.
I have a sweet tooth, so I also put some white chocolate covered pretzels in the other boxes.
I also packaged up some twizzlers and some york patty minis (I thought they were so cute, and didn't even know that they existed until this weekend).
For the welcome bags, I just put a label around a water bottle and then packaged some trail mix and popcorn.
 I know welcome bags are a little over the top, but they really only cost a few dollars and I think it's nice for people to have a little snack when they are at their hotel.  I think they turned out pretty well.
 In case you're interested, I got my printables here and here.  Are you getting excited about the Fourth? Now that we live in the D.C. area, I've become a huge fan of the holiday.

3 comments:

Elle Sees said...

so freaking cute!! i love how these turned out!

Miss Southern Prep said...

What adorable goodies! I love those little popcorn baskets!

Oh Sunnie Day said...

That's so cute!! You did a great job :)

xx

jen