Organizing the Desk

This may go down in history as the most boring post ever, but it makes me happy.  Since we have spent a lot of the summer entertaining and traveling, I was shoving the mail into our top desk drawers instead of taking the time to shred everything. As a result, our desk drawers were a hot mess.  Here is a sample photo for your entertainment.
Yup, something had to be done.  I decided since I was sorting through everything, I might as well line the drawers with wrapping paper.  I'm not sure why, but seeing the drawer linings just makes me happy.  Now I don't have to worry if someone opens up the desk drawers and even better, we can now find everything easily.
It isn't perfect, but for just a few minutes of organizing, I feel that it's so much better! How do you tame the paper clutter?  I find it's a constant battle.

1 comment:

Elle Sees said...

i love organizing! for me, it's the makeup though, hehe.