Our Fourth of July Menus!


Happy Fourth of July!  I'm looking forward to my sister and her boyfriend coming up this afternoon, and the rest of my family is arriving tomorrow along with my FIL.  After my epic journey to the grocery store last night, this is what I'm planning on serving everyone! Since there are three meals, and I want to enjoy spending time with everyone and not cooking, I'm taking as many short cuts as I can. Also, don't judge too much because these are certainly not the healthiest meals in the world.

Lunch

Lobster rolls
Corn on the cob
Coleslaw
Caprese salad
Blueberry cheesecake

Dinner

BBQ
Corn on the cob
Potato salad
Watermelon and feta salad
Baked beans
 Cupcakes

Drinks

"The Sparkler" aka champagne
"The Firecracker" aka cranberry juice

Brunch

Waffles
Ham
Cinnamon muffins
Quiche
 
I also bought this star bowl from Crate and Barrel, and I can't wait to use it.  Are you entertaining for the fourth?  I'd love to hear your plans!

2 comments:

Elle Sees said...

i haven't had a lobster roll in about 14 years. craving one now!!

Shybiker said...

What a lovely blog you have. I found it through Elle's. I hope you had a nice holiday weekend.