Loving: White, Aqua, and Pink

I'm a huge fan of pink, but I really love it when it is tempered by a neutral.  Things at the office have been a little bit quiet, so I've taken some time to do some organizing.  Thanks to Ikea, I've been able to add a little bit of white inexpensively.

First up, I used these magazine files to really organize everything.  It makes such a huge difference, and I love looking at the labeled white organizers instead of file folders and stacks of magazines.
Via
As I mentioned, I picked up a few pink boxes for my personal use, but I ended up using a big pink one at the office to organize some bulkier things that I need to keep.  It's such a fun pop of pink.

A few years ago, I bought these Martha Stewart file folders and magazine holders, and I'm loving all the aqua, white and pink together. 
Via

Via
One day, I'd love to have an office like this.
Via
With things all nicely organized like this.
Via
Have you been doing any office organization lately?  I find that summer is a good time to get ready for a busy fall!



No comments: