Sale Picks: Ann Taylor Loft

I hope everyone is having a nice Labor Day weekend.  I've been enjoying all the sales, especially at the Loft.  They have some casual dresses for $7.44 for final sale, so it's a great price to stock up!

We actually live withing 3-4 blocks of a Loft store, so I stopped by yesterday to see if the sales were just as good in  the store.  It's definitely better to shop this sale online, if you know you size because the dresses are final sale, but cheaper online.  I picked up this dress yesterday, but the husband wasn't a huge fan, so I'll be returning it. The material is super soft, so if you like the style I recommend it. (My sister owns it, and I think it looks really cute on her; I just can't pull it off.)
Via
 This dress is final sale, but it got good reviews and I think it looks nice, so I'm crossing my fingers it will work.  It will just be a dress to wear around the house, so for $7, I figure it's worth the risk.
Via
I also got this dress, which the husband thinks looks too baggy, but at the very least, I know it will be comfy.
Via
I didn't buy this dress, but A. Liz Adventures highly recommends it, and I think it would look lovely (I just couldn't get the husband on board).
Via
I also wasn't brave enough to try this swimsuit, but my sister did.  For $7 it's a steal, plus who can resist the bow!
Via
I also got a white t-shirt for $5, because I wear them under cardigans.
Via
And at a less-discount price and non final sale, I bought this skirt, which if it works, would be great for fall.
Via
I also got this blouse, which I am hoping will look nice on me, because I think it would be great for work.
Via
If you need any summer casual dresses, I think now is the time to buy! Have you found anything good during the Labor Day sales?

2 comments:

Mrs. W said...

Love the skirts!

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

I wish I saw this before yesterday! Did that dress work out for you? Final sale makes me so nervous!