Celebrating Football Season: VA Tech Wreaths!

This past weekend meant the beginning of football season, which I personally am not interested in, but the husband lives for VA Tech.  To amuse myself while the husband was watching the games, I decided to make a VA Tech themed wreath.  Originally I was inspired by this fall wreath, but I have a hard time acknowledging that autumn is actually here and I thought the husband might be more tolerant of my shenanigans if it relates to one of his interests. I got a little carried away at the store, and I actually bought enough supplies to make two wreaths.  Here's what I ended up with.
I'm decidedly not a crafty person, so all things considered, I actually think these turned out pretty well.  Have you been doing any fall decorating or are you still holding onto summer? 

2 comments:

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

How adorable are these?! Loving them!
Isn’t That Charming.

Miss Southern Prep said...

So cute!! I love the second one--I could just change the bow to black, so it would work for my alma matter, USC! Great crafting idea!