Five for Friday: Sweaters, Scarves and Apple Picking!

Happy Friday, everyone!  Here are my five for Friday!

1. I did some returns after work on Wednesday, and stopped by H & M.  When I walked in the door, I saw this beautiful scarf, and I couldn't resist buying it.  I love the color combination and pattern.
Via
Via
2. With such a fancy new scarf, and feeling good about my clothing budget with returns, I picked up this sweater from the Loft.  It's a nice wardrobe refresh and it's relaxed fit makes me feel somewhat chic.
Via
3. The husband has been working late, so I've been working my way through the Ken Burns documentary on The Roosevelts.  Eleanor Roosevelt has been a childhood hero of mine since I was in the 5th grade, and I've enjoyed learning more about the family.
Via
4. On Sunday afternoon, I'm looking forward to meeting up with a friend to go apple picking!  It will be great to see her, and will be such a fun fall activity.
Via
5. Finally, I thought this map of the US and NYT article was really interesting.
Via

What are your plans for the weekend?  Whatever they may be, I hope it's a good one!

3 comments:

Suburban prep said...

Just went apple picking last Saturday with my husband, father, sister and 11 yr old niece.

Katie {The Mishaps and Mayhem of a Solitary Life} said...

Super cute scarf and sweater! Have a great time apple picking! Great blog! :)

WorthyStyle said...

I have loved the Roosevelt series, but I wish that each episode had been an hour not two, and I find it weird everyone kept saying FDR is the 5th cousin of TR instead of just saying he was his nephew by marriage. Bizarro!?