10 Years!

Ten years ago today something very special happened to me; the husband and I decided to start dating!  Last night we were reminiscing and looking through some old photos, and we came to the conclusion that we have never been terribly photogenic, but I thought I'd share this one taken at the location of our first date, a Thai restaurant.  Of course tonight, we will be celebrating at our favorite Thai place close to our apartment.   Even though a lot has changed in these past ten years, I'm glad that we have moved closer to each other through it all.  

2 comments:

Dina Gideon said...

Aw, this is so sweet! Thank you for sharing, it put a smile on my face. :-)

Congratulations!!!

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

Congrats. Ten years of getting to know each other and making memories is wonderful. Good for you for celebrating - every year is an accomplishment and worth noting.