A Quick Hostess Gift Idea for Thanksgiving

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  Mine was spent cloistered away at a conference for these past four days, so I'm really thankful for this short week.  We're traveling to my parents' house for Thanksgiving, and my brother and sister-in-law are hosting.  Even though we're bringing a few dishes over to complete the meal, I thought it would be fun to bring them a little gift.

While doing a little grocery shopping at Trader Joe's, I saw a wreath and picked one up for my brother and SIL.  I'm hoping to tie a ribbon around it, so that it can look somewhat like this. I thought it would be a nice little gift for the holidays.
Via
 Trader Joe's also had little rosemary plants, which I think are always lovely.  They make a room smell so good; I really want to have one in our apartment during the holidays.
Via
I think you can also never go wrong with flowers or wine, but these were just two things that would be just as easy to pick up while doing your Thanksgiving grocery shopping. What are your Thanksgiving plans?  I feel that if you are hosting or traveling, each has different challenges and joys!

No comments: