My Favorite Things Blog Link Up: My Christmas List!

I must say that nothing gets me out of a blogging slump like the thought of the holidays!  I know it is materialistic, but I always enjoy thinking about what to gift everyone. Today I'm participating in this link up with EliseKatie, April, and Zelle!
This week is my Christmas  wish list, so I thought I would share a few things I have my eye on.  Actually, when my sister and I were shopping she bought me some gifts, so she is already done Christmas shopping for me.  First are the Sugar Paper calendars and planners.
Via
Via
While we were shopping we also found these Calvin Klein votives.  They smell really great, and I love the little polka dots.
The husband seemed really excited about this blog post topic, so I thought I'd share a few other things.  I think this vase from West Elm is really cute.
Via
My sister gave me this candle a few Christmases ago, and I really love the way it smells.  I find it very calming.
Via

I also feel that my hat and gloves could use some updating.  My brother and sister-in-law gave me a really cute set two years ago, but it's starting to look a little worse for the wear and I lost my hat.  This one from Old Navy seems cute.
Via
So those are my wish list items!  What are you hoping for this Christmas? 


5 comments:

Elle Sees said...

makeup and books...but i really need a brake job on my car, hehe

P!nky said...

Awesome list! I love that hat!

Miranda said...

Love that Old Navy hat and that planner is stunning!

Kate said...

That planner/calendar...swoon!

Abby said...

Love your picks! That hat is too cute