Weekend Recap

We had a very low key weekend, which was absolutely perfect because these next two weekends will busier than usual.  I also felt that I hadn't had time to catch up on everything (aka, when I've been cleaning up the apartment, I just throw things in our two closets, under the bed or in drawers).  There are still some spaces to go through, but I finally tackled the bedroom closet.  Even though I donated a whole four things to Goodwill, I'm still glad that things are a little more organized and I finally put away my summer clothes.  With a smidge more closet space, I decided to check out the Loft's 40% off sale, and bought this dress.
Via
 I love shift dresses, and I am very excited about the red color.  I've never owned a red dress before, and I think it will be especially fun for the holidays. The husband is getting his Christmas shopping done early!

I also ordered a few Christmas cards.  I had a coupon for Tiny Prints, so I ordered these.
Via
I thought seriously about both of these cards too, but they were foil stamped so a little pricier.
Via
Via
 How was your weekend? I'm sure it was more riveting than mine!

1 comment:

Elle Sees said...

i had company and lots of blog stuff to do, so i was busy. i need to get charlie's xmas cards already!