After Christmas Sales: Anthropologie and Paper Source

I know this might sound bad, but I absolutely love after-Christmas sales!  My mom always buys Christmas decor on sale after Christmas, and I have always been taught that is the time to buy!  While my mom is more frugal than me and usually gets things 75% off, to me, 50% off is still pretty good.

Since I was starting to feel better, I decided to check out Paper Source.  I picked up this mug for my mom.
Via
I thought these matching tea towels were so cute, and I bought them for myself to use next year.
Via
I also bought this little wine tag, which for some reason I just really liked.
Via
For the husband's aunt, I got these oven mitts.  I think the print is pretty, but still traditional.  She loves to cook, so I will probably pair it with some olive oil or something fancy from Williams Sonoma.
Via
I checked out Anthropologie, and decided to stock up on candles.  I'm kind of the crazy candle lady, but I love how homey they make our apartment. I also think they are a pretty versatile gift to have on hand, so that's how I justify it.  There were some pretty options.
Via
Via
Via
I bought this pretty looking and smelling soap and lotion. I am easily lured in by this sort of thing.
So while I did a decent amount of damage, I'm really excited about everything. Do you shop after Christmas sales?  I feel like there have been some good ones!

1 comment:

Elle Sees said...

you got some goodies! so embarrassed to admit how many candles i got this week!