Last Minute Stocking Stuffer Ideas from C. Wonder!

This past weekend I had to take my car in for some work, and while I was waiting, I decided to take the shuttle to the mall.  I had some returns to do, but I also decided to pop into C. Wonder. Of course, I found lots of little stocking stuffers for people (aka me) that I've already finished shopping for.  Even so, I couldn't resist because they were running some pretty good deals in store.  I picked up this candle for the husband's grandma who likes to follow her horoscope.
Via
I also bought this cheeseboard for the husband's aunt and uncle, and we are pairing it with a Blue Apron gift certificate.
Via
I got some puppy stationery for a friend, and some monogrammed stationery for myself. The pack of cards were only $5, which is such a nice little treat. 
Via
They also had monogrammed candles on sale for $5, so of course I got some.
Via
While I definitely didn't need any of this, I think that they are some fun stocking stuffers.  How's your Christmas shopping going?  I still haven't figured out what to get the husband (our gifts to each other are always small), but I think I'm pretty much done with everyone else. 

No comments: