A Birthday Gift for a Friend!

One of my friend's has a birthday coming up this month, so I took a little time to get her gift ready this weekend.  She had a baby about six months ago and went back to work before Thanksgiving, so I wanted to get something that would be somewhat relaxing and just for her.  I decided to put together a "spa" basket, with a giftcard to put towards a massage. I included a loofah, pumice stone, Philosophy body wash, face mask, and a Williams-Sonoma French Lavender candle.  I thought it came together pretty well!
 She also loves dogs, so I got her a cute little trinket dish with a dachshund and some notecards.  Here they are all wrapped up!
I know I'm always the crazy basket lady with themed gifts, but it does make putting everything together so much easier! 

1 comment:

saw said...

Very cute gift! :)