Five for Friday: Valentine's Day Edition!

I know a lot of people dislike Valentine's day, but I really love it.  These are some things that have caught my eye lately.

While I know that most everyone's kitchen shelves can't take anymore items, I have to admit that these bowls and cups are cute.
Via
 Of course, I'm also a huge fan of the matching vase.
Via
I think this little jewelry dish is also sweet.
Via
I like Forever 21's jewlery for cheap thrills, and I have to say that this little necklace reminds me of Kate Spade for less than five dollars.
Via
I haven't bought any of the other things, but I couldn't resist buying this adorable onesie for my friend's baby's first Valentine's day. 
Via
Wishing you a lovely weekend.  I'm especially looking forward to it, as my sister is flying in!

1 comment:

Elle Sees said...

LOVEEEEEEE all of those!! so cute. i want that mug. and the bowl. and all of it.